If we made a mistake…we will make it right!
In the event ANP makes an error on an order, we will immediately correct it at no additional cost to the customer.
Returns and Exchanges
No returns or exchanges on: Boat tops, boat covers, pontoon furniture, boat seats, all canvas goods and all built-to-order products:
As our bimini tops, boat covers, boat seats and canvas goods are built to order, we can only receive returns for a manufacturer's defect or because of damage during shipping.
- The materials and workmanship are guaranteed to be free from defects at the time of manufacture.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear, weather soiling, or stains from environmental pollution.
- The product must be properly secured, maintained, and utilized for the purpose for which it was intended. (read more on fabric care and cleaning) or general care and maintenance.
- If there is a defect, ANP will repair or replace (at its discretion) the product FREE of CHARGE provided the customer prepays freight to and from our factory.
- ANP will reimburse freight on merchandise returned within 30 days that was shipped to you in error or defective upon arrival.
For further instructions on damaged items procedures, please consult our Defective Product Claim Procedures page.
Exclusions and limitations
This warranty does not apply to damage caused by:
- Improper installation
- Water/ice/snow accumulation
- Seepage or leakage of sewn seams
- Improper storage
- Allowing sharp objects to come into contact with the product
Exchange and Returns: Accessories (support poles, lights, hardware, tables)
Accessory items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a product refund less a 15% restocking fee. All returns and exchanges MUST be returned in new condition. The merchandise will have to be in the original carton and packaging material to be accepted as a return or exchange. Buyer assumes return shipping costs.
Please contact ANP at (819) 364-3642 or email us before returning any products.
NOTE: All re-orders for canvas will be made from the most current patterns for the year, make and model provided. You must advise Customer Service about any aftermarket additions or changes to the boat as these will impact fit. Exact color matches may not be possible due to variations in dye lots and fading of the existing canvas.
In an effort to ship your new marine canvas or marine furniture product in a timely manner and honour our tight deadlines, all orders where the credit card is successfully authorized, are processed and added to our production schedule instantly, leaving you very little time to bring changes to your order.
Since all of our canvas goods (including our in-stock bimini tops) are manufactured on a made-to-order-basis, unfortunately there are no returns on these items.
We invite you to revise your order confirmation upon completion. You will receive an e-mail with an order confirmation soon after placing your order. Please read it carefully for any mistakes, including the ship-to address. If errors are found or should you wish to modify your order once submitted, you may contact us immediately by telephone and we will do our very best to accommodate you.
If you need to cancel an order you must contact us immediately:
Main: (819) 364-3642 or toll free: (866) 964-7774
Defective Product policy and procedures
It is our mission to take care of our customers when it comes to damaged items. Customers are never held responsible for any damage that may occur in transit, or during manufacturing. If your product is defective or you received a damaged item, please follow the following procedure to allow us to serve you in the most effective and efficient manner.
Damaged goods - Guidelines
If your item(s) arrive damaged, please follow these guidelines:
- Never refuse a damaged box...... note any damage on the Bill of Lading when you sign, and receive the package.
- If your order is damaged, please contact us immediately via phone or email. In the event that we are closed, send an e-mail and we will take care of the issue as soon as possible.
- You must contact us within 15 business days of receiving a damaged order. This is the deadline our shipper gives us for filing damage claims.
- Please keep all original boxes, as some damaged items will require return to ANP.
- Please note that customers who fail to follow these instructions will incur unnecessary return or re-shipment fees.
Please be very careful when opening your new boat cover or furniture packages, as we cannot be responsible for canvas and vinyl damage caused by cutting open boxes. Seating and boat covers that have been sliced during unpacking cannot be returned to us for a full refund.
Defective product - Claim procedure
Following these steps closely will allow us to process your claim faster and replace your damaged items as quickly as possible.
- Please take photos so we can work through the proper channels
- Photos of damaged item(s)
- Photo of the label on the shipping box
- Photos of the box itself, if damaged
- These photos are a vital part of the process and must be provided before we can process the damage claim
- Fill out Damage Claim Request Form
- We will contact you once your claim is reviewed and the proper paperwork is processed. Please allow up to 2-3 business days for us to review your case and contact you with an update.
- We reserve the right to request damaged components to be returned for inspection to determine the cause, extent or validity of the claim.
- For any required return, we will issue a return authorization. Do not return an item without this authorization, as no shipments are accepted at our facility without a return authorization number.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for your replacement to be shipped.
Defective product - Claim form
For damaged goods during transit (only)
- Tracking number as provided by ANP
- Description of box damages – (as much detail as possible)
Optional mailing instructions for defective claim process:
If you are unable or do not wish to e-mail photos and information, you can fill out the Claim form, print, and mail along with your photos to:
666 Baril Blvd
G6L 4L3 Canada
Timing: Mailing photos and information will delay the processing of your claim. If possible, please use e-mail for faster service.
Once your claim is received, processed, and reviewed, we will contact you. Please allow up to 3 business days for this process. We will strive to ship replacement items in 5-10 working days.
Please follow the procedure as closely as possible to help us process and resolve your damage issue as quickly as possible
Return Authorization Procedure
Return authorization required :
Upon review and approval of the warranty claim, we will communicate to you a plan to resolve the issue. If this includes the return of product to the ANP facility, a Return Authorization number will be issued.
Shipping Costs for Warranty Items ANP may request return of defective product for repair and return at our facility. In such cases, the customer is responsible to package and return the product or part to our facility. If inspection confirms warranty is applicable, product will be repaired and returned to customer at the expense of ANP.
Claim rejected: If inspection results in a rejection of the warranty claim, the customer will be contacted for instructions. If the customer requests the return of product, he or she must pay transportation expense.
No returns are accepted at our facility on a freight collect basis or without a return authorization number. Please do not attempt to do so. This will only cause further delays and costs.